Dear Club Members,
Balfour Beatty are continuing at a brisk pace with the roof repairs and this is currently still on schedule, here are a few updates and milestones from Everyone Active:
- Building will become air tight late September;
- Pontoons to be removed from both pools in late September;
- Dive team booked for early October;
- Work on the internal Glulam beams has been completed;
- Works on the outer roof continues with a number of roof layers still to be fitted as part on the scheduled works;
- Gantry removal at high level commenced with expected completion of mid-September;
- NEW LED Lighting system commencing in the area above the pool in early September and scheduled to be completed by mid-October;
- Pool plant, water heating system and air handling units to be serviced and switched back on full from mid to end of September;
- Microbiological testing to be increase in late-September (has continued during works).
I have also been provided with some pictures below – any further updates will be shared once available.